Trust rather than accuse
“Then Moses returned to the LORD and said,
“O Lord, why have You brought harm to this people?
Why did You ever send me?
“Ever since I came to Pharaoh to speak in Your name,
he has done harm to this people, and
You have not delivered Your people at all.”
Exodus 5: 22, 23
It is so easy for me to criticize Moses for his reaction, when in reality, I am guilty of this same attitude.
- Forgive me when I forget that You have a plan and will work things together for good.
- Forgive me when I blame You for not intervening in the way I think You should.
- Forgive me when I cry out for deliverance when You have already delivered me.
- Forgive me when I neglect to seek Youbefore I accuse.
- Forgive me when I question Your ways.
- Forgive me for I take an attitude of failure when You are still at work.
Thank You for Your unending lovingkindness toward me.
Help my human heart to remember to trust You in all things,
when I am unable to see the outcome.
You are worthy of my complete trust.
I set my heart to fully trust You today and all my remaining days!
In Jesus’ name I pray,
Click here to see the latest “sample” Bible study in the Treasure Seekers library.