1 Corinthians 13:13 “But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.” I believe Faith Hope & Love characterize the life of a Christian who spends time with God. Most of us need a little encouragement to do that on a day to day basis. This site is dedicated to providing you relevant and effective resources that will help you get the most from your time with God and help your Faith Hope & Love grow and shine.
~About the website~
- Bible Study Helps tab
- Samples – FREE samples of current Bible studies and interviews with the author
- Resources and Research – A variety of study helps
- Christian Authors Interviews
- Get to know the Christian authors
- Book Shelf
- Search by author, title, subject for your next great read by a Christian author, then follow the link for easy purchase.
~Where do you start?~
- Sign up for emails
- (See form below) to learn of new FREE samples, new releases, and a monthly newletter with updates from the website and me – including my garden and my kitchen.
- the site to find your favorite (or new favorite) author and books.
- Come back often
- To have healthy Faith, Hope & Love, you need proper nourishment. Consider this your source for your Faith Hope & Love vitamins.
- Invite a friend
- A Bible study buddy encourages you both.
- Join or start a Christian book club – encourage even more people!
You are precious to Him, my friend! He longs to have a deeper relationship with you. If you long to grow closer to Him, stay tuned. You and I will walk that road together.
I welcome you to leave a comment with what you would like to see, discuss or learn. I read them all! My prayer for you is that you continue to “grow in the grace andknowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now andto the day of eternity. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18
I pray your Faith Hope & Love shine brightly today and all your remaining days.